Axiom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. -MLK

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Changes in Forum Terms of service/general terms of agreement/use

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valorae

Valorae

Character Sheet
Name: Valorae
Species: A.I.
Current Location: the dorm

Changes in Forum Terms of service/general terms of agreement/use Empty
PostSubject: Changes in Forum Terms of service/general terms of agreement/use   Changes in Forum Terms of service/general terms of agreement/use I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 pm

Hello reader,

This announcement is just to notify all players and staff that there are changes being drafted for the general terms of use for both the wikia and forum. While not drastic, there are some details to be aware of once a final draft is reviewed and approved. As founding members of the site, it will be informally expected of you to be masters of these policies and procedures, not as to burden you with more responsibility, but to help improve your role model statuses. While a laissez-faire approach might be nice to not tempt rebellion, these guidelines are going up in some form just to publicize all member expectations - hopefully ones you seek to embody as well.

There is a sticky thread under the Policies and Procedures forum marked for discussion. Administrators Morse and Dominatron are always looking for some feedback and ideas to see woven into the site, so here is the chance to respond to propositions. Writing is a participatory act, so exercise your right to be heard...read, you know what I mean!

Thank you for your attention with regards to this announcement. Have a good one. Smile
Back to top Go down

Changes in Forum Terms of service/general terms of agreement/use
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axiom :: Player Tools :: Policies and Procedures-
Jump to: