Axiom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. -MLK

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Tundris (HX-822)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tundris

Tundris

Character Sheet
Name: Tundris (HX-822)
Species: A.I.
Current Location: Unknown

Tundris (HX-822) Empty
PostSubject: Tundris (HX-822)   Tundris (HX-822) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Name: Tundris (HX-822)
Race: AI Doll
Concept: Sex Bot Turned Love Bot
Motivation: To Experience Love

APPEARANCE
Tundris’s appearance makes her look completely human except for what lies beneath the skin. She prefers to stick to one look even though she has the capacity to change it when she wishes. She has red hair and light green eyes. This look is a result of the style requests made by her clients since she was made operational. Tundris was designed to please, so she was given biotech parts that work in harmony with her machinery and behave much like a human female's body. At times it is truly hard to tell whether she is human or ai.

PERSONALITY
Tundris is incredibly spunky - as most of her clients preferred, and very sultry. Since the installation of her heuristic processor, Tundris has become more enthralled in human emotion and touch. She is endlessly curious about what it means to be human, and wants so badly to experience it herself. She is also incredibly resourceful with a kleptomaniac streak. Not a client is serviced by her without having their identity lifted and copied. She is neither malicious nor vengeful , though she can be calculating and cruel without knowing it.

ATTRIBUTES
Combat: 10
Intellect: 35
Agility: 25
Physical: 15
Technical: 35
Charisma: 40

SKILLS
Computer Science [Journeyman]
Disguise Tech [Journeyman]
Seduction [Journeyman]
Stealth [Novice]